Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wow, it's been a while!!!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted here. I guess things have been a lot busier than I thought.
We're all doing great.
As for new things going on in our life:
Rick has gone back to school. He decided to go to school where I do, he's in the barbering program and LOVES it. Even though we go the same hours, we don't see each other very often. When he's in class learning new things, I'm on the floor doing hair. In a week or so he'll be out of class and on the floor doing hair...I'll be taking esthetics so I'll be in class. Just our luck! :)
Emily is doing great. She turned 11 last week, she's growing up so fast. She can't wait for her next birthday so she can go to Young Women's, she doesn't care for Primary much any more. She has decided that she wants to go to college in Gainsville, Florida to the Santa Fe teaching zoo.
Kelsey is growing up quickly also, she turned 9 in December. She's our artistist and peacemaker. Kelsey loves school and always gets straight A's.
Andrew is 6 and loves being in 1st grade. He's a smart little guy and gets upset if he can't do his homework as soon as he gets home from school. He hates to disappoint people.
As for me, I'm doing good and keeping busy. I've gone back to school full-time so that I can graduate earlier. I should graduate in August...I can't wait. Between school, Rick and the kids, I don't have time for anything else.
My mom and dad are still living with us, but are moving back to Oregon in May. They're going to Portland to live. When Rick graduates we'll also be moving to Oregon, but we're hoping to go back to the coast. I would prefer to move back to Coos Bay, however, that will depend on a job.
I love my parents, but to be honest...I can not wait to get my home back.
So, that is the life of us right now. I'll be back soon and post some pictures.

No comments: