Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time to post

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. Life here in the Garrison household is getting back to normal. Mom and dad moved out at the beginning of this month, so we've spent the time from then getting our house back in order and things back where we want them. We're almost there!!

There are only 2 1/2 weeks left of school for the kids. I'm so glad they are almost done. That means less driving for me and more money saved. :)

As for me...I should be done sometime at the end of summer or beginning of the fall (I hope). Next week I start esthetics and I'm so excited.

Rick is on a leave of absence from school right now, he's taking care of the kids while I'm in school and then when I graduate, he gets to go back, maybe even full time.

Not much of an update, but not much has been going on here. We spend as much time as we can as a family when I'm not at school, we go on a lot of drives around Utah. The kids love it and so do Rick and I.

I'm going to try to post more often. We'll see if I can actually do it. :)

Jenn

No comments: